Thursday, March 6, 2008

Injury!!!

I seem to have some sort of injury to my right foot. Strangely enough, it didn't show up during a run, but while I was at the library yesterday. Odd! I started to notice discomfort on the outside of my right foot, and by 4pm it was enough to make me limp. I went on the the Y with Miranda and rode the bike for 45 minutes, which didn't hurt at all. When I asked Jean, a trainer at the Y and a former track star for University of Kentucky, he said it might be from running Monday night on the suspended track above the basketball court. You can only run in one direction each day, and my foot was probably sore from taking more stress as I constantly ran to the right. He said to ice, take Advil, cross-train for about a week, and not run on that track anymore.

I will persevere!!

No comments: